Introspection, is it reliable? (not a journal, sorry)

09:19
I learned something tonight. Through introspection if I am not mistaken. It is an examination of one's own conscious thoughts and feelings.

When you demand someone to say sorry, and you earned it. That person said his/her sorry. You should stop there. Don't try to say 'yeah I was right  and you were wrong' or anything similar to that.

You see, when someone says he/she is sorry, he/she is lowering his/her ego to be able to say that. But if you try to challenge their ego at that particular moment, that is it. That conversation might turns ugly.

If you want to know, ask. If what you know is one sided, then your judgement is invalid. In every argument, there is no one that is 100% wrong unless that person is a total maniac. Well everyone feels like he/she is the victim. Trust, no one is a real victim unless one of them is a maniac. I would admit that was wrong too in many argument, but please. I beg, don't challenge my ego when I said sorry. Let us talk about something else and talk about it again, later. Much later.

No comments:

Ainul Wafa Kadir 2017. Powered by Blogger.